Monday, January 12, 2009

Gone

Days are gone without any voice. It has been a week since my last post. These days I was pretty much preoccupied with something else. I cannot share it since I also has forgot about it. What it was, etc. Anyway, today is another Monday, and I still don't get a new job yet. Meanwhile, I am so fed up with this old job. To whom I can find the answer ?
I know, to God only. It is a bit difficult lately, since my role model has becoming a rebellious lately. I don't, basically, I could not blame them. Since life is a bit bitter for them to live in. I guess, what I am trying to say is nobody is perfect. But, the point is you must get up back on your feet once you fell down. You need somebody to lift you up. Not necessary a living person, relative or family, but one person which is there with you whenever and wherever you go. It was Him I am talking about. Him!! God!! He is the one we should look for whenever we fear, afraid, down, hopeless, whenever we are at the end of the road, the human road. So, take it up to the highest level, take it up to Him.

I hope this post will bring the good out of you and do something good out of it.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment