Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tough Day

These days are tough days for me, since everything fell apart, and I don't know how to fix it.
What to do to fix it. To whom I can ask for help.
Second thought, last question I think I do know the answer.
Yes, to God. I can ask for help to God. After all, He is the creator.
He must know what to do to fix these issues.
I admit, my family these days happened to ignore and abandon Him. We come to church very less, and even less day by day.
It seems we loose our faith little by little, due to things which happened to us.
I know, it should not happened like that. That is definitely not an excuse for any of us.
We are at the bottom of the wheel now. And no one seems to care enough to look for a rope to climb up.
Even the water is getting higher by day, by minute, by second.
We are drowning here... SOS...
I supposed let me try to do something about it.
Even though one man can not change the world, but at least I am trying.

May God be with us....


Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment