Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Morning

Phuihh... if we talk about Monday Morning, it always drives me crazy. You know why ? Because it seems it's getting serious... As we know, Monday is the first day of the working week... Everybody know, the first day is always the hardest day... Especially first day after a long vacation. Yes, last week is the end of the year 2008, so everybody is on holiday...
Some people has a long holiday, others might have a very long holiday...
I am one of the person who has long holiday. It was started from 22nd December 2008. Although today is not the first day after holiday, since I came to work on last Friday. But that day is only another one funny day. Hehehehe...
Today is the first serious working day after holiday.
And this morning, I have started with good mood, until he screwed it up.
Okay, he is not the only one to be blamed of. Actually he might not in the good health, that is why he was bothering me.

Oke, enough for now. I will be writing some more later on...

Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment