Friday, January 2, 2009

New Resolution

New resolution for 2009

Phuihh... if we talk about new resolution, it always drives me crazy.
You know why ? Because it seems it's getting serious....
I mean, our life is supposed to be an interesting, nice and wonderful thing.
Having fun with our life should be our goal to be achieved...
Cause life itself is already a heavy thing, full of responsibilities, duties, tasks, and things that have to be done. Don't even think to make it more stressful man!!!
But, anyway, to show our respect to our role model gig, let's share my resolution first, and you all are welcome to share yours... Your resolution... not something else.... Hehehe...

Ok... Let's start with the most important resolution and yet, a very less important, too
Confused ???
Don't be embarrassed to admit it. Cause, I am also confused... Hehehe...

GETTING MARRIED.

That is the first and the biggest resolution for me this year.
And yet, the tricky one.
Cause, I don't have any girlfriend yet, so how am I supposed to get married without any bride ?

And till now, according to my observation, getting married is the most difficult task for a man and a woman to do.
You know why ?
Cause getting married is not only about penis and vagina (mind my language), sir and mam.

It is more than that.
It is about combining, merging, consolidating, and compromising everything.
It takes 2 adult to get married. I am not talking about age... No, sir, no mam....

It is about your personality, man....
When a man is already an adult, he will be more than happy to make his partner happy.
He will be more than happy to make an effort to make his partner happy.
And so on, and so on....

So many things involved here. Not only happiness he must provide for his partner.

I am not ready for that. I am not yet an adult (based on the description above).
I am still a very much selfish. I and me is the most important thing in my life.

But, since we are talking about resolution, there you are. That is one of my resolution this year.

Next is GETTING RICH

Hehehe... You thing I must be a greedy man to have that kind of resolution.
But please hear me out, man...

The only reason I want so much to get rich is...
I want to make my family happy, by getting them whatever they could not have in their younger life.
Yes, I am talking about mom and dad... Two most precious person in my life, beside myself...
So many things they gave up, just because of me...

Okay, enough for today....
Let see another day for my other resolutions...

Ciao....

No comments:

Post a Comment