Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2nd, 2009

Today is my first day back to office after two weeks break... So, everything is not in a proper condition to start the day. I mean, all this 14 days, I have already started to wake up late, very late.... Doing nothing but eat and sleep... And late at night still sitting down in front of a tv till 2 or AM in the morning...
But today, everything have to be changed...
I woke up early this morning, 4.30 AM. Can u imagine that ?
I was also wonder how...
But, around 5.30 I started to begin the journey to my dear office in Jakarta. Took the usual bus, sitting there in the cool room, not so many people in the bus, I started to fell a sleep. And I did...
I fell a sleep, all the way to Jakarta. I didn't event get off the bus at the usual drop-off place.
It took me half hour to finally get back to my office...
What a waste... Around 7 I've reached Cawang... Even thought, I was supposed to dropped off at Kuningan.
Phuih, finally 7.45 I am at the office...

And everything went fine until one event drop my good mood....
They forced me and some of the colleagues to give some money to treat the team some food and drink. Only small amount, but the things that hurt me the most is the reason they used...

Oh My God, what is that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment